Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Carrot Apple Juice

Let me preface this by saying that I really dislike eating raw carrots. I make an effort, but have never enjoyed the taste of a raw or cooked carrot much. I do understand that carrots are a healthy food to include in your diet. I was doing some research on juicing and came across the idea of fresh carrot apple juice. I made some and it was delicious, even someone who dislikes carrots enjoyed drinking it!

Carrot Apple Juice
Makes 1 glass
(just double, triple or quadruple the amount of carrots and apples to make your desired quantity)
2 peeled organic carrots
1 organic royal gala apple, cut into quarters
small sliver of fresh ginger if desired for flavour

Place carrots and apple into the juicer and enjoy the juice immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment